Before you're trip, please take a moment to fill out the below forms. If you're transporting a firearm into Canada from the States, please fill out the Non-resident Firearm Declarationand be sure to carry this with you when crossing the border.


Hunters Release Form

Prior to your trip, please read through and sign this Hunter's Release Form. 


If you will be transporting your own firearm from outside of Canada, please be sure to fill out the form at the above link and carry with you across the border.

Canadian Praire

Hunting License Form

A hunting license is included with our Guided and Premier hunting packages. Please be sure to fill out this form completely.


©2020 Prairie Limits Outfitters

Web Design by Fox & Fern Co. Designs